Is it possible to display image and formatted text within a Step of a Task
You can achieve this by using Acknowledgeable Callout in Step Actions to wait for user's confirmation before continuing.
- You can create an acknowledgeable callout by using the Callout tool icon in Vergence (Producer) on the left side tool strip.
- With the callout selected, you can change the Acknowledge field to True under the Properties panel on the bottom right hand corner.
- Once you have the Acknowledgeable Callout created, you can go to each Task Step that you wish to have user clicking OK to proceed.
- Right click on the task step and choose Edit Step Actions...
- You may choose to have the user to acknowledge in the Start, Success, and/or Failure actions
- Choose the desired time for action, and choose "Show callouts" and click on Add Action.
You can re-use the same callout for different steps. However, changing the callout content, or moving the callout location will affect all steps that are using it.
Did you find this article helpful?